Can I claim from my private health fund?
Where applicable, the purchase of contact lenses can be claimed from your private health fund. The appropriate item number relating to your product will always be indicated on your invoice.
How do I claim discounts?
The appropriate discount code shall automatically apply to your cart at checkout. However, if your code does not automatically apply, please add the following code manually at checkout:
• You get 10% Off your first order when you register with us. Once you have successfully registered and logged in, please manually add the code FIRST-ORDER if it does not automatically apply at checkout. T&Cs apply. Contact us if you have any questions.
• For any additional promotion running at any time, please use the code mentioned on the promo if it does not automatically apply at checkout. T&Cs apply. Contact us if you have any questions.
How much is delivery?
We provide FREE SHIPPING on order over $129. For orders under $129, delivery within Australia is $10 using Australia Post.
How long does delivery normally take?
- Processing Time: 2-5 business days.
- Shipping Time: After processing, delivery takes an additional 2-5 working days.
Please note that you will be promptly notified in the event of any significant delays with your order.
How do I clean my contact lenses?
You should always refer to the care instructions printed on the packaging of your contact lenses. Here are some general guidelines you can follow:
• Washing and drying your hands before handling your contact lenses
• Using the right lens care solution for cleaning your lenses
• Throwing out your contact lenses after the prescribed wearing period of expiry date
How long does it take to get used to wearing contact lenses?
It depends on the type of contact lenses you choose. Soft contact lenses such as hydrogel or silicone hydrogel types are generally more comfortable and easier to get used to.
Can a contact lens get caught behind my eye?
No. This issue is a common misconception. Your lens can get dislodged after an impact or after rubbing your eye. At the very worst, your contact lens could get caught in your upper lid.
Can I wear contact lenses while playing sports?
Contact lenses are one of the best solutions when it comes to vision correction for athletes. Unlike some glasses, contact lenses will stay in place under dynamic conditions where rapid and sudden movements take place. Contact lenses also provide a wider field of vision and can easily be worn underneath protective goggles.
Can I take a shower or swim wearing contact lenses?
We recommend taking your contact lenses off and putting them in solution whenever you swim or have a shower. This helps to eliminate any chances of infection. When a small amount of water splashes into your eye, your lenses can be dislodged, or they can tighten and starve your eye of oxygen.
Can I apply make-up while wearing my lenses?
We recommend putting your contact lenses in before you start applying make-up. Doing this reduces the chances of contaminating your lenses with residue from your foundation or powder left on your fingers.
How long can I wear my contact lenses?
The recommended usage can vary depending on the type of lenses you have, such as daily, weekly, or monthly. When in doubt, refer to the wear and care instructions featured on the packaging of your contact lenses. Your optometrist should have also prescribed a replacement schedule that you can follow too.